Hp Hewlett Packard / 1055 desk jet j41oe
BEWARE OF Deceptive practices by HP regarding a inexpensive printer with NO fax option that uses ink at an alarming rate. CARTRIDGE 61
No 61 ink in black and color DOES NOT yield as they claim on the box A 190 documents for black and 165 for color ( tri color)
This is a deceptive lie and you will find that out of the box the printer 1055 is set to use ink at a rate of around 55 documents with a word count range of 255 to 290 and a character count of 1, 255 to 1, 999 including spaces- this is far from 190 sheets. HP KNOWS THIS THEY WANT YOU TO BUY MORE INK AND YOU WILL UNLESS YOU KNOW YOU ARE BEING RIPPED OFF.
When you call HP CUSTOMER SERVICE OR TECH SUPPORT they run you around like a goose on a leash and then hang up on you or promise ( after 7 call backs to customer service) that a supervisor will call back in 15 mins- of course this never happens and you are left with no resolve, other than a recorded call by them that may or may not be reviewed- instead you are only to be met with no resolution or promise of ownership of the problem by HP.
IN SHORT HP KNOWS THAT THE 1055 DESK-JET WILL USE INK AT A ALARMING RATE AND NOT YIELD 190 PAGES AND YOU WILL RUN OUT AND BUY MORE AND MORE number #61 CARTRIDGES FOR THE 1055 UNTIL THEY INFORM YOU THAT YOU HAVE TO RESET THE UNIT TO MAX OUT THE INK, THIS IS NOTHING SHORT OF A DECEPTIVE PRACTICE AND ILLEGAL IN MOST STATES, for and by UNDER THE PRETENSE OF CONFIDENCE AND TRUST HP LEADS YOU TO THINK THAT THE ISSUE LIES WITH YOU AND NOT THEM AND MILKS YOU FOR 19.99 A CARTRIDGE UNTIL YOU CATCH ON AND CALL THEM ONLY TO BE LEAD RELENTLESSLY IN CIRCLES AND EVEN UNDER THE ADVISEMENT / THREAT OF A CLASS ACTION SUIT AND DECEPTIVE PRACTICE CLAIM WITH THE ILLINOIS STATE ATTORNEY AND THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION AND THE ILLINOIS COMMERCE COMMISSION AND THE BETTER BUSINESS ( BBB) THEY STILL REMAIN STEADFAST IN THEIR CLAIMS AND SEND OUT THE UNIT CALLED DESK-JET 1055 USB J41OE AS IS -AND RIP OFF THE GENERAL PUBLIC AND THIS-IS FALSE AND DECEPTIVE PRACTICE AND IT MUST STOP- HAVE YOU BEEN RIPPED OFF - ASK FOR REIMBURSEMENT OF THE INK AS I HAVE - WATCH HOW THEY HANDLE IT, THEN FILE A CLASS ACTION SUIT FOR IT'S TIME FOR HP TO LEARN A VERY HARD LESSON- YOU DON'T DO THIS TO CONSUMERS WHO HAVE IN THE PAST USED YOUR PRODUCT AND THEN DECEIVE THEM IN THE LONG RUN AFTER YOU HAVE GAINED THEIR CONFIDENCE THAT HAVE YOU BELIEVE THE HP COMPANY IS JUST AND FAIR - FOR THEY ARE NOT.
SUBMITTED BY JAMES OSTROWSKI IN CHICAGO ILLINOIS USA 12 10 2010
More Hp Hewlett Packard Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - warranty repair & customer service
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - tech support, cheaply built product, ripping me off, worst customer service ever
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - hp service 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - product out of specification
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - laptop hard drive