HP / hp sell package systems that is not compatible!
I just bought and returned a brand new desktop hp computer at my local best buy store. the hp printer provided did not work because it was not supported with the proper driver with the vista system. i lost over $120.00 on the return from best buy because of nonreturnable software and setup costs. this is a sham, my next complaint is going to be with the attorney generals office. how can a company sell a package system that is not compatible!?
More HP Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - ink cartridges, 902-xl, 902 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - envy 4520 printer and ink cartridges 
- Hewlett Packard - computer hard drive 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - laptops 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - new hp pavilion 24 all-in-one