HP / hp sell package systems that is not compatible!
I just bought and returned a brand new desktop hp computer at my local best buy store. the hp printer provided did not work because it was not supported with the proper driver with the vista system. i lost over $120.00 on the return from best buy because of nonreturnable software and setup costs. this is a sham, my next complaint is going to be with the attorney generals office. how can a company sell a package system that is not compatible!?
More HP Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - Officejet 5255 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - Product
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - hewlett-packard / hp envy x360
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - unexpected charge for tech support 
- Hewlett Packard - tech support/possible scam