Hotmail / stolen email account
My email account was stolen and I cannot find any place to report it. I have tried to locate a hotmail complaint or contact address and I have not been able to find one. I have called the FBI and was told to contact my local police dept. and the police dept. told me they did not have the facilities to handle Internet problems.
They told me to contact the nearest KBI Office and I did. Their Investigator was out of the office until next week.
They told me to call the Attorney General's Office. He was out too.
My family and friends are getting emails saying that "I" am stranded in London and for them to send money, $2, 200 by Western Union so I can come home. I have no way of contacting some of them as my only contact was by email and all their addresses went with the stolen account.
I cannot even find a place that I can alert other victims to the Scam that got me.
After much searching over days, I finally found this site and even it may not do me any good, maybe it might help someone else.
The Scam that got me was purported to be from "Hotmail". It said something to the fact that they were up-dating the program and in order to keep from deleting my account, they needed my email data so they could make sure that my account would not be deleted with the other "defunct" accounts.
I gave them the information and the next day when I tried to access my email no matter what I did, I could not get into my email.
Then my cousin called me to find out what was going on and told me she had received an email and its contents.
I, imediately contacted the few people whose email address I knew - to alert them.
There needs to be a place that people can contact to be able to report email scams. Most of the suggestions from Hotmail's information told me to log into my account and go to the help tab, but if your email account is gone, how can you do that? As well as to report the scam and show the proof that disappeared with your email account.
More Hotmail Complaints & Reviews
- Google *midas Google.com / Chcaus - unauthorized charges 
- Google Money Kit - charges 
- Google - google play charges 
- Google Profit Kit - I canceled about 3 months ago & still got charge $39.99 
- Google Money Masters - initial contact 
- Google - Can't stop google from charging my credit card
- Google - Being charge for peak gaming and have not purchase anything from them .just got a call from my bank to inform me of the charges
- Google - FollicleRX
- Google - unauthorized credit card charges
- Google - google *invoice google *invoice2 mountain view caus