Honda Scooters Ltd. / Dealer is compellin to buy accessories with scooter
I bought new honda aviator from Regent Honda, Faridabad.In which after 2 days I noticed that there is gap in the speedometer cover with the cover where light is mounted.I have take it to the dealer and dealer sent it to work shop for repair, but the mechanic didn't repair the lock in stead he used adhesive to join the both covers.
And the manager ther told me that it is repaired as bolt was loose, but i noticed the adhesive on the cover.
SEE THE SITUATION IF IN FUTURE I NEED TO OPEN THE COVER FOR ANY PROBLEM THAN NEED TO BREAK THE ADHESION. SEE HOW THESE DEALERS ARE BEFOOLING CUSTOMERS.
More Honda Scooters Ltd. Complaints & Reviews
- Hero Honda Pleasure - starting problem 
- Honda Activa - Self Start and Starting Problem 
- Honda Mini Tiller / Cultivator - their CRAP 
- Hero Honda - Poor service! 
- Honda Jazz - having to buy new door locks on five year old car 
- Honda Motor - 2015 honda fit - pre-owned
- Honda Motor - to japan general manager of honda locomotives
- Honda Motor - knocking noises in gear conversion
- Honda Motor - general services
- Honda Motor - honda saudi arabia's dealer rejected my car.