Honda Scooters Ltd. / Dealer is compellin to buy accessories with scooter

India Review updated:
I bought new honda aviator from Regent Honda, Faridabad.In which after 2 days I noticed that there is gap in the speedometer cover with the cover where light is mounted.I have take it to the dealer and dealer sent it to work shop for repair, but the mechanic didn't repair the lock in stead he used adhesive to join the both covers.
And the manager ther told me that it is repaired as bolt was loose, but i noticed the adhesive on the cover.
SEE THE SITUATION IF IN FUTURE I NEED TO OPEN THE COVER FOR ANY PROBLEM THAN NEED TO BREAK THE ADHESION. SEE HOW THESE DEALERS ARE BEFOOLING CUSTOMERS.

Comments

Su
  14th of Apr, 2008
I booked Hondashine bike.

Its all morethan 15 days over, even till today iam waiting for the delivery.

i dont know the logic behind, however it is causing more in convineince to the people who love to go for the honda bikes.

please have a look at this.

i have booked in Autofin motors pvt ltd, uppal hyderabad.

Hope this issue is taken care.

Thanks
sukumar
Ki
  16th of Apr, 2008
Dear sir

i bought honda unicorn on last october 2007 ( KA-04 EV 8479)
the bike is vrey good .
last week i gave my bike for thied free service on 11-04-2008
at HAIKU HONDA old madras road Banglore (7910 km done)
l am not satisfied by below points
1. They had replaced my front disc brake pad with old one & cheated me, but i did not notice at time of taking back my bike. i use to see once in a week while washing it not weared, again i went back those people response properly then they changed brake pad & they told that honda spares quality is not good so we had change this pad for 8000 km & they charged me Rs 308/-
2. Unskilled laboues
3. Stillrn more than 1 liters petrol at time of servicing
4. Sceaches on bike
5. when i went 2nd time they told " we dont have time come when we are free".
6. No proper washing
7. I waited for more than a hour for service adviser
so please do me needfull
Thanking you
Kiran KR
Ra
  2nd of Jun, 2008
I DO NOT UR SERVICE CENTERS IN HARYANA. (PALWAL)

FOR AVIATOR
Vi
  13th of Aug, 2008
sir,
i vincent from gulburga(karnataka) has ordered for aviator and around 2 months i hav waited for it i did'nt got any positive response from u or ur dealer & i had taken shine & meet accident within 15days after taking it. i m studing in p.u.c2nd year i got a need wid a vehicle now i decided to take Dio dlx this time i hav waited & 2months passed away. Damn! now i got nerves & i m going to take herohonda plesure but my father had trusted u & ur company he had changed around 8 modles of honda now he's using honda civic u better take a fast action & i m accepting to release thz vehicle on AUG of 15...& my cell nos: 9980527320, 9449174469...
Ha
  7th of Jan, 2009
no response from honda motors sainikpuri - hyderabad-andhra pradesh
Ha
  7th of Jan, 2009
no mileage compliant attend for my honda aviator - 9246507317 - hari babu, very bad on sainikpuri-hyderabad-andhra pradesh honda staff people..
Ra
  28th of Jan, 2009
i had extended warranty for my honda unicon bike but i switched the dealer from vikas motors to aradhana motors both are authorized dealers two months back i got my clutch plates changed from a authorised dealer but now of a sudden my bikes engines got down i went to the dealer aradhana and showed my extended warranty book they just ignored the matter saying they will not entertain this is this fair why then the hell the dealer asked for extended warranty i will move consumer court against this
Te
  4th of Apr, 2011
The listed issue is not related to Unicon Investment Solutions (www.uniconindia.in). We request you to kindly get in touch with the concerned company for the resolution of your issue.

Best wishes,
Team Unicon
Ya
  25th of Nov, 2011
Sir,
SUB:-REQUESTING TO TAKE ACTION AGAINST Your Honda DEALER shuban sai honda ., Najafgarh delhi., , ..Regarding..
CHEATING AND HARASSMENT

I Purchased HONDA COMPANY stunner bike (DL9SAJ1957) on 12th oct 2011. from shuban sai honda, Najafgarh, delhi

my new bike complants before and after serviceS complants AND im full dissatisfised.

Did I made mistake by purchasing a very poor quality Honda bike??????????? In my life time i have never heard and experience the poor service & product, 1.brake noise while apping brake.

2, foot rest & body vibration while appling engine on road 80km speed
3.silenser scrtch in worshop coming in service time
4.my vechical puchsing time number provdind dl9saj1953 but aCtually no in docomentaion dl9saj1957.why??????????????????
5.MY VECHICAL HEAD LIGHT FRAM BOLT LOOSE THAN MISSING

In honda India Ltd website they have mentioned about the Quality policy, but if this their standard of quality then for God sake it should not be display on their website to misguide the customer.

but they are not able to rectify the problem your Service Manager and don't have any manner how to talk to a customer & your supervisor not able to rectify the problem

whenever iam asking dealer says roughly speaking and telling stories but im not satisfaction on delear

MY HONDA stunner VEHICLE FRAME No.ME4JC40CHH8057679..,

ok sir what ever itmay be your dealer was mentally harassing till know. Iam not able to bare harassment. Hence I requesting and i hope you take proper action against The Dealer. Please take neccessary action against The Dealer, shuban sai honda, Najafgarh, DELHI(DL)INDIA
Thanking you sir,