Honda / Honda

1 838 Marilynn Ave.Liberty, MO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 816-429-7092

Today I attempted to pay off my son's Honda & was given the runaround by a customer service rep. She wouldn't give me the payoff balance, then said they wouldn't send the title even if the balance was paid off. The title would need to be requested by my son. <br />
I am so disgusted with GE for all the late fees, high interest charges, & runarounds. Why can't the balance due be given to someone, especially a family member, who would like to finalize this long & drawn out process & give the final payment as a gift to my son?<br />
I would appreciate someone contacting me ASAP to let me know the final balance due on my son's account. Also, I need to know whether or not all the runarounds we've rec'd have done damage to my son's credit rating. We have made timely payments & would appreciate not getting billed for one more late fee. This last payment was made on the due date but the customer service rep said that it wouldn't be posted until tomorrow. What is the reasoning behind this delay? If a person calls on the due date, why can't the payment be accepted on that day? Now I know why my parents always said "Pay Cash"--it's companies like GE & all the other credit card companies that have caused so many problems for consumers.<br />
Lana Cox, Mother of Patrick Cox

Comments

• 3c
      4th of May, 2009

Lady...the account is in your SON'S name and NOT yours...That is the reason why.

Get a letter in writing from your son, saying that YOU have HIS permission to access his account, fax it to Honda and go from there.

That is the reason why Honda won't talk to you. Common sense.

Just like HIPPA rules...my sons are over 18 and I can't access their health records or their college records without their written consent.