Honda Lawn Mower / Poor customer service

Phone: 415 279-9639
I have been attempting to find out if a lawn mower I took into your Fairfield, CA Sears repair center has been fixed. I called your Fairfield local number and your phone tree routed me to an operator, named Jimmy, who was extremely rude and unhelpful. When I finally determined that his job appeared to be to schedule appointments for repair, he still was unable to give me any information on how to directly contact Sears to find out about something they are in the process in repairing. When I asked to talk to his supervisor, he would not get one for me. He was extremely argumentative and unhelpful. The way I will deal with this is go directly to the department where we left our mower, however I also will think more than twice before I choose to buy something at Sears again if this is a sample of your customer service. If you choose to address this with your customer services person "jimmy" who would not give me any identifier other than that, this call occurred between 11:30am and noon on 11/14/08 pacific standard time.

Honda Motor Logo Honda Motor