Hondahonda civic 2.0

I own a Honda Civic 2.0 with year of manufacturing 2012. For past 3 1/2 years i had to call in Honda Customer Service many times to make complaint. All I get in return is poor service. A brand new car with many problems as reverse sensor problem, interior arm rest surface peeled off, Honda sign on the steering tends to peel off and the most recent is leaking in the air conditioner pump.
All of sudden my air cond did not function well and i brought it to the dealer and i was told that no any leak found and they just pump gas. Again, within a week i faced same problem and i brought it again to the same dealer and i was told there is a major leak in the air conditioner pump. I was thinking if these people really checked my car on first time i brought it there. i was informed i have to wait for 2 weeks to receive spare parts from KL to solve my problem. Imagine KL and Penang is just about 4 hours in distance and I have to wait for 2 weeks.
i called Honda Customer Service to make complaint about my car on last week. So surprising, there is no feedback from them till today. Whenever I called in, the person who answer my call will say " we will ask the complaint investigator to return your call". Unfortunately, nobody reply my call till now. I don't have any spare car to use. can you imagine driving in this hot weather without air cond? i wrote email to them no reply, i called them yet no reply. seriously, i dont know how to contact them anymore. Honda is providing such a poor customer service. those days Honda well recognized for its quality but now its zero quality. not worth spending your money to buy expensive car when the service is so sickening.
idiotic honda.