Honda / Honda car problems

1. No light on ignition switch unreal. Have to use flashlight to find at dark.

2. Tire and road noise unreal on some pavements this is a odyessy van no sound dampeners at all on this van. For 35,000.00 plus you would think they could afford to fix this problem. Contacted them they said never hear of this problem. But on internet i saw many complaints on this!!!

Beware!!!

Ja

Comments

• Mr
      15th of Aug, 2007

Friday Night Car!! I brought a honda civic type r brand new march last year. I have had nothing but problems with it ever since i have brought it. Oil leaks constantly, going into garage every 3 weeks for them to try and find the leak!!!
    they have recently put in a new engine and guess what its still leaking oil. Honda claim to have never made a warranty claim on a type r before, they have now!!!

Other problems include hand brake, seat noise, suspension, brakes, tracking, and far to many to mention. I cant stress how bad the customer service is, what a complete joke. I wouldn't mind if i had brought an old second hand honda but a brand new one with no previous owners, something must be wrong.

My advice DON'T BUY A HONDA FULL STOP.

• Le
      10th of Jan, 2012

Got ya all beat. I have a 2002 Honda Passport that is "unfix-able". The computer went out in it and since it was assembled as follows: Isuzu motor, GM computer, and Honda body > The problem: GM computer cannot be flashed/programed to talk with the Honda security system. My passport is in total lock down. Clincher is: Honda has disposed of the software to allow the GM computer to connect to the Honda security system. Any body need parts? I have a $4, 000.00 loan on it. :(