Honda Activa Scooter / refusal to allow test drive
I went to buy a honda activa today. The first striking thing to experience at the showroom was the indifferent attitude of the sales personnel towards a customer. It seemed that it doesn't matter if I take the scooter or not. After that they said that test drive is not allowed. Is this a settled company policy not to allow test drive? If so then don't you think that it is unethical to tell a person to buy a 70000 rupees thing without even letting her ride that thing once? Isn't this confidence that people will buy their scooter without testing them too much?
More Honda Activa Scooter Complaints & Reviews
- Hero Honda Pleasure - starting problem 
- Honda Activa - Self Start and Starting Problem 
- Honda Mini Tiller / Cultivator - their CRAP 
- Hero Honda - Poor service! 
- Honda Jazz - having to buy new door locks on five year old car 
- Honda Motor - to japan general manager of honda locomotives
- Honda Motor - knocking noises in gear conversion
- Honda Motor - general services
- Honda Motor - honda saudi arabia's dealer rejected my car.
- Honda Motor - engine oil over consumption and safety issue