Dear Sir,
This is to bring to your kind notice that for my ACTIVA, I had purchased an Exide battery on 12th Aug 08 The battery was alright for initial 3-4 months but then the self start problem started to occur in ACTIVA . We got the battery checked from the retailer to trace the fault. The battery was declared to be without any fault by the Exide office. The battery worked properly for another one and a half month after being charged by the Company.
When the same problem persisted then we approached ESS ELL Motors (your distributor in Dehradun). They checked the battery and told that both the charger and the battery are at fault and both needed to be changed. Thereby we bought a new charger from ESS ELL Motors.[ESS ELL INVOICE NO 09IW00537 dated 18-04-09] . As battery was under the warranty period, we gave it to Exide. The battery was again checked and was certified to be OK.
Again the same problem regarding the self start in ACTIVA started. We approached ESS ELL Motors for inspection of problem. They told that there is a Carbon on contacts and cleaned it. After that it worked OK for a few days and then the problem started again. And again on contacting ESS ELL, the ACTIVA was serviced and a certificate was given ensuring that the vehicle is not at fault.[INVOICE NO 09IW07156 DATED 16-07-09]
After a few days of servicing the same problem persists even today. Now I am not willing to approach Exide retailer as we are afraid that by this time battery might have got damaged due to non removal of fault .Further, if we replace a new battery, due to negligence on your distributor, the new one may also run out of power.
I would be very grateful to you if could kindly look in this matter.

PHONE [protected]

A  21st of Sep, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
nothign will happen in mader chod India mai .. chutiya country chutiya log
A  2nd of Mar, 2011 by
Dear Sir,
This is to bring to your kind notice that i have purchased HONDA ACTIVA, on 4/11/2010 but AM NOT AT ALL SATISFIED WITH YOUR PRODUCT BECAUSE The battery was alright for initial 2 months but then the self start problem started to occur in ACTIVA .i got mine second service done at 428 kilometers but the scooter havent reached more than 650 kiolmeters and there is again a problem in the SELF-START...i told the service centre people abuot the SELF-START BUT THERE WAs A POOOOOR SERVICE...THE SAME PROBLEM IS BEEN FACED BY MY 2 ACTIVAS WHICH AM NOT AT ALL HAPPYYYY...INITALLY PURCHASED ACTIVASSSSS NOOOO...ARE DOWNN
N  9th of Aug, 2011 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
please sand your email address i will sand my complain on your email address
N  29th of Aug, 2011 by
engin no or chachis no in find adiller.
A  21st of Jun, 2014 by
Dear Sir,
I have bought new Honda Activa HET model in April 2014. Since then I am facing the issue with the self start. My first free service was completed last month. During that service I have lodge the complaint about the self start. At that time service person told that he will recharge the battery and this problem will be solved. But from next day again I am facing the same issue.I always start my scooter by kick first time in the morning as suggested by Honda. It is not possible to switch off the engine during traffic or long signals.Please help me out to solve this issue. May be some consumer portal or proper channels to tackle this issue.

Thanks and Regards,