Honda, Accord 2001 Ex V6 — honda 2001 accord, severe clear coat flaking
Contacted Honda Customer Service first by mail to complain about the lost of resale value we are experiencing with our Honda Accord 2001 (Green G87P) due to Honda's manufacturing defect with the clear coating severely flaking after less than 10 years. Also sent pictures to show the extent of the damage. Received letter to call them. After numerous call attempts and voice messages we finally got to speak with "Caroline" who apologized on behalf of Honda but refused to compensate us for the cost of repairs (estimated at between $2300 and $2500) invoking warranty. The car is an embarrassment to drive on the roads but looks like Honda decided not to stand behind their product and look the other way. Customer satisfaction? Not one of Honda's priorities.
We are in the process of gathering more proof from other Honda owners having similar issues with the clear coating flaking and sue Honda to stop selling defective products in US. We were considering an Odyssey but not anymore, they do not deserve our business.
More Honda, Accord 2001 Ex V6 Complaints & Reviews
- Hero Honda Pleasure - starting problem 
- Honda Activa - self start and starting problem 
- Honda Mini Tiller / Cultivator - their crap 
- Hero Honda - poor service! 
- Honda Jazz - having to buy new door locks on five year old car 
- Honda Fit - auto eco rebate
- Honda Company International - winning prize 400,000.00 bollar 
- Honda Aviator Motor Cycle - faulty parts and worst after sales services 
- Honda Motor - honda vezel z 2014
- Honda - honda civic 2.0