[Resolved] Home Depot / windows
One of our newly installed windows (installed on 4/21/16) failed to function on 6/13/16. It no longer stays in place when the window is open. I called Home Depot [protected]) and was assured I would receive a return call in less than 2 days. I called again on 6/17/16 and then again 6/24/16 to check to see if I may have missed a call. On 7/11/16 I tried one more time to find out if we were in the queue for repair and was told once again I would receive a call in two days. On 7/14 I sent an email to the installation manager and the sales consultant explaining that I thought waiting over a month for a return call was excessive. It is now one week later and no call or email to notify us how this "lifetime warranty" was going to be handled.
Job # 9041096
Finally, after a few more emails, one of Home Depot representatives took the time to listen to our explanation of the problem. He came out and within two minutes the problem was resolved.
More Home Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- Hampton Bay - outside solar lamps model #79339 79330 
- Home Depot Store Employee Complaint - employees 
- Home Depot - Hot Water Heaters - unfair installation charges 
- Home Depot - unethical charges-home depot home improver credit card
- Home Depot - will never buy anything from them again
- Home Depot - home depot racial and ill treatment 
- Home Depot - worst company on earth