[Resolved] Home Depot / windows

Renton, WA, United States Review updated:

One of our newly installed windows (installed on 4/21/16) failed to function on 6/13/16. It no longer stays in place when the window is open. I called Home Depot [protected]) and was assured I would receive a return call in less than 2 days. I called again on 6/17/16 and then again 6/24/16 to check to see if I may have missed a call. On 7/11/16 I tried one more time to find out if we were in the queue for repair and was told once again I would receive a call in two days. On 7/14 I sent an email to the installation manager and the sales consultant explaining that I thought waiting over a month for a return call was excessive. It is now one week later and no call or email to notify us how this "lifetime warranty" was going to be handled.
Job # 9041096

• Resolution statement

Finally, after a few more emails, one of Home Depot representatives took the time to listen to our explanation of the problem. He came out and within two minutes the problem was resolved.

Jc
Jul 19, 2016

Comments

• Jc
      Jul 19, 2016

These gentleman kept saying they wanted us to be happy. Product failure doesn't make us happy.