Home Depot Store #6336 / unauthorized charge
On March 10, 2008, I ordered a new 16KW Home Standby Generator from the Palm Bay, Florida Home Depot Store (#6336) and paid the bill of $11, 474.00 in full at that time. On April 8, 2008, the generator was installed at my winter residence in Palm Bay, Florida. On April 15, 2008, I was able to determine that the new GENERAC Model 5255 Generator (Serial # 4380592) was in fact a used generator that had been sold in 2007, installed and placed in service somewhere in southern Florida, and subsequently returned to, and reconditioned by the factory. I negotiated and accepted a settlement with the Home Depot District Services Manager in the amount of $1000.00 on April 26, 2008 as compensation for receiving a used generator vice the new one I had paid for.
I still have not received an answer to my question as to why I was charged $1, 000.00 for City of Palm Bay electrical and gas permits, when the actual cost was only $172.50, an overcharge of $827.50.
More Home Depot Store #6336 Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- American Craftsman Windows At Home Depot - windows 
- Hampton Bay - Outside solar lamps Model #79339 79330 
- Home Depot - lg refrigerator / asurion protection plan
- Home Depot - hot water heater
- HomeDepot - racially profiled
- Home Depot - customer service
- Home Depot 6601 Modesto - appliances