Home Depot / lg stove that has never functioned properly.

1 Lewes, DE, United States Review updated:

I bought and had delivery of an LG stove late August 2017.

It never has been able to hold a steady temperature since deliver.

I spent 3 months resetting the stove temperature controls as instructed by the LG internet site yet it would randomly change temperatures while baking.

On November 20, 2017 I phoned LG and they took three weeks to find a repairman to come fix the stove. He has now come four times, once to inspect and three times changing parts to fix the stove. As of February 27 he has given up trying to repair it.

Home Depot management has said that even though they sold the stove to me they will or can do nothing to help resolve the fixing of an stove that they sold to me. LG has informed me that they will send a repairman as many times as necessary to repair it.

Everytime a repairman comes I have to take time off from work and I do not get paid so this concept of "as many times" is upsetting.

Is there anything that your department can do to help rectify this situation of having an urepairable stove.

Ge
Mar 8, 2018

Comments

• Sh
      9th of Mar, 2018

Hi George. I'm sorry to hear of your concerns with your rather new range. I'd like to be of some help.

What model of range is this?