Home Depot / lied and refused price match

5432 Potomac Ave.Jacksonville, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-904-356-6176
I spoke with someone and was told you did not price match on line, so I went to your local store when I was told they did price match but the item I wanted was on line only. This was a lie since I saw it in lexington s. C. Now you are telling me the only items I can buy online are your specials of the day, seems to me I was told anything just to get me off the puter, item 1191819 was forsale at big lots for 30.00, caparing them to your price of 100.00, since my husband and I shop your store for all our do it yourself projects I never expected to be treated in the run around till your worn out game, im terribly disapointed in your handling of this matter and will not be doing any holiday shopping at your stores this christmas.
Sincerely ms. Kim g. Young
Sm

Comments

Sp
  1st of Oct, 2009
We were told today that Home Depot in Bloomindale Illinois does not price match Sears and ABT advertised prices for large appliances...

I realized that they might not match online retailers, but Sears and ABT are two of the largest appliance retailers in Chicago.

There really should be a legal action..

Steve
Tx
  4th of Aug, 2011
Nobody at Home Depot (online or Stores) will price match and beat by 10% like it's stated on website. DONT EVEN TRY. Everytime to try to dismiss there explaination they come up with another. From Customer Service (any price match is soley up to store manager. No store has to price match.)

My Question: Why have that in writing on website then. Poor business. Lowes here I come. Hope I dont get treated like this there.

Home Depot Logo Home Depot