Home Depot / customer service

Macon, GA, United States Review updated:

06/07/2018
The customer service at the macon ga home depot was terrible!! We were there to buy a zero turn lawn mower-very large purchase-and the associates literally acted like they clueless. We had to ask 3 associates for help and none of them were truly helpful. The mower we picked out was leaking some type of oil, so we said we did not want that one but the one on display outside would work. Oh boy did we inconvenience them by saying this. Then we go to pay and they wouldn't accept our military discount because it was not a holiday??? Needless to we went to lowes, has a fantastic sales associate, did not have to ask for help, ended up spending more money with them, and got the military discount.

Sk
Jun 08, 2018

Comments

• Oh
      Jun 11, 2018

I've been trying to get warranty work on a side by side and struggling with Home Depot as it was already defective when I bought it. My warranty runs out in 3 days and I am still fighting with them, they don't know who does the warranty work, all they know is they don't. When I bought the side-by-side I was told Western Auto does all their maintenance work, Western Auto says oh no we don't. Now because the rubber boot was ripped when I bought it, I bought it as new but it was obviously used. The CV joint is now going bad. Customer service just gives me the runaround. I also bought a zero turn mower from them and was told by Toro that because they're not an authorized dealer the warranty isn't worth the paper it's written on.