Home Depot - Casa Grande, Arizona / nothing but frustration
Home Depot, Casa Grande Arizona, just this past weekend I went to Home Depot and I needed some assistance with looking for a part, when I did find someone to help me, before I could even explain what I needed and was looking for I was immediately given the answer “No”, and every question that I asked after that the answer was “No”. This was the straw that broke the camels back, just about every time that I have been at home depot and needed assistance I am treated very rudely and never get the assistance that you normally get when you go to a Lowes or a Wal-Mart. The worst part is if you have to go to Home Deport and god-forbid you have to ask fro help at the customer service desk, the people that are up there are so very rude, now not everyone that works there is rude or unwilling to help but the majority of them are. It is sad to see when you are shopping there and people get so frustrated that they just leave there stuff there and walk away. The sad thing is that my husband and I have received gift cards from Home Depot, and we are willing to go to Lowes and pay out of out pockets to purchase items just because the customer service is better there than home depot. I hope that if you are in the Casa Grande area, and have to go to a Home Improvement store do not choose Home Depot, our you will leave with nothing but frustration. Until their customer service acts like a customer service should I will not be going there and I will be suggesting to everyone I know and anyone who reads this not to go there as well.
Very unhappy Customer.
More Home Depot - Casa Grande, Arizona Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- American Craftsman Windows At Home Depot - windows 
- Hampton Bay - Outside solar lamps Model #79339 79330 
- Home Depot - lg refrigerator / asurion protection plan
- Home Depot - hot water heater
- HomeDepot - racially profiled
- Home Depot - customer service
- Home Depot 6601 Modesto - appliances