Home Depot - Casa Grande, Arizona / nothing but frustration

Home Depot, Casa Grande Arizona, just this past weekend I went to Home Depot and I needed some assistance with looking for a part, when I did find someone to help me, before I could even explain what I needed and was looking for I was immediately given the answer “No”, and every question that I asked after that the answer was “No”. This was the straw that broke the camels back, just about every time that I have been at home depot and needed assistance I am treated very rudely and never get the assistance that you normally get when you go to a Lowes or a Wal-Mart. The worst part is if you have to go to Home Deport and god-forbid you have to ask fro help at the customer service desk, the people that are up there are so very rude, now not everyone that works there is rude or unwilling to help but the majority of them are. It is sad to see when you are shopping there and people get so frustrated that they just leave there stuff there and walk away. The sad thing is that my husband and I have received gift cards from Home Depot, and we are willing to go to Lowes and pay out of out pockets to purchase items just because the customer service is better there than home depot. I hope that if you are in the Casa Grande area, and have to go to a Home Improvement store do not choose Home Depot, our you will leave with nothing but frustration. Until their customer service acts like a customer service should I will not be going there and I will be suggesting to everyone I know and anyone who reads this not to go there as well.

Sincerely,
Very unhappy Customer.

Comments

• Bo
      1st of Mar, 2008

I went to the Home Depot Store at Thunderbird and I-17 in Phoenix looking for a washer and dryer that were on sale. I was told that they had none in stock, and that they were on back order. I requested that I be able to purchase them at the sales price and have them delivered when they arrived. I was told that the sale would go off in a few days( Feb, 27th) and that since they had none in stock I couldn't do that. I then asked that when they did arrive could I still get them at the sale price. I was emphatically told "NO".

Since I was moving to the Casa Grande area, I asked if the salesperson could check in Casa Grande for me. She told me that she didn't have the number and had been on vacation for a week, and had forgotten how to utilize their internal phone system. She found the number in a file and gave it to me to call.

After moving to Casa Grande on February 27th, I was told by a salesman at the Home Depot Store that they had none in stock, and besides, they had a lot of complaints about that particular item, and he recommended I buy something else ( would have cost me another $400 to $500) at about double the price. I was also advised that I could not purchase the appliances at the sales price at that time and have them delivered when they arrived. I walked out of the store.

Where's the customer service in what happened above.