Ge Adora Washing Machine — another brand... won't be ge!
I purchased a GE Adora washer and dryer at Home Depot in February, 2006. The washer quit working on October 20, 2006. It's now October 4th, and the repair man hasn't show up yet. I wouldn't be nearly as upset about this but for the fact that GE "lost" my rebate information for these appliances, and refused to let me re-apply for it. I paid $2600 for the washer, dryer, and a dishwasher. Home Depot was nice enough to give me a store gift card for the amount of the rebate, since GE dropped the ball. It wasn't even their responsibility!
So, a family of 5, with 4 dogs and a cat is going on 4 days without laundry. That is what $2000 gets you from GE!
I've read other complaints about these products, and it looks like the GE appliances have about a 6 years lifespan. So, in 5 years and 3 months, I'll be spending another couple grand on another brand...won't be GE!
Off I go to wash another load in the tub!
More Ge Adora Washing Machine Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card!
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes
- Home Depot Store Employee Complaint - employees
- Hampton Bay - outside solar lamps model #79339 79330
- Home Depot - Hot Water Heaters - unfair installation charges
- Home Depot - Customer safety during covid 19
- Home Depot - unethical charges-home depot home improver credit card
- Home Depot - will never buy anything from them again
- Home Depot - appliance delivery order w838836677