Home Depot / their employees are terrible
I was in O'Fallon Illinois Home Depot on Tue. Feb.9th and a female employee went off on her bosses. The language was unacceptable. This happened in the morning. That afternoon I called my company to stop doing business with Home Depot until a formal apology was made publicly.
Employees need to respect there companies. These statements should have been made behind closed doors. This employee has no right to work for this and any other company who deals with the public. The bosses should demand more respect from their employees. That why other countries are taking over our country because they demand respect.
More Home Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- American Craftsman Windows At Home Depot - windows 
- Home Depot Store Employee Complaint - Employees 
- Home Depot - Rude employee
- Home Depot - Terrible experiance parking at Home Depot
- Home Depot - b-hyve smart wifi indoor sprinkler system 4 channel
- Home Depot - carpet installation process
- Home Depot - ridgid power tool