Home Depot / terrible everything
We ordered kitchen cabinets from Home Depot in May, 2007. When cabinets were installed, there were poor quality issues, bad measurements, wrong size cabinets ordered. 2 cabinets & a couple of doors had to be replaced. The cabinet sides were particle board, covered with a plastic woodgrain that peeled off when painters tape was removed. After an installation that took 7 months to complete, we are stuck with poor-quality cabinets that had a top quality price. Home Depot-Atlanta has given a partial refund, but refuses to discuss the matter anymore. We feel that we paid more than double the value of these cabinets because of the Thomasville name.
Obviously, we don't recommend Home Depot to anyone!
More Home Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- American Craftsman Windows At Home Depot - windows 
- Home Depot Store Employee Complaint - Employees 
- Home Depot - B-hyve Smart WiFi indoor sprinkler system 4 channel
- Home Depot - Carpet Installation Process
- Home Depot - Ridgid power tool
- Home Depot - service/appliance/damage
- Home Depot - flooring/bathroom quote