Home Depot / customer service
I was in line for 45 min! When I got to the checkout the lady told me that I wrote the wrong #'s down for a code on the wire I cut. The problem is I didn't cut it and I didn't write the code down. Another employee from the store did. I had to go back and find the correct code and stand in line again! Terrible service! ...Then again when i got to the checkout they forgot to put the wire in the bag. When I got home I was furrious! I called and nobody knew nothing. I went down and talked to the manager where he pretty much gave me a new wire and that was it. I feel like he didn't do anything special to make me want to shop there again. What a joke! I just sent them a letter using www.complaintsmailed.com that should arrive on their steps soon. I hope they listen to the letter! The last one i sent to the airlines worked well.
More Home Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- American Craftsman Windows At Home Depot - windows 
- Hampton Bay - Outside solar lamps Model #79339 79330 
- Home Depot - carpet installation
- Home Depot - homedepot credit card problem
- Home Depot - carpet installation and bathroom remodel
- Home Depot @ the 163rd. St. Mall in North Miami Beach - loud speaker going off all day and night into the morning.
- Home Depot - counter top / customer service