Hobby Lobby Stores / displaying products that you don't have will not reorder and will not sell finished product
Saturday Nov. 10 2018 I was in the Hobby Lobby in Lakewood, Wa. I wanted to buy one of the quilting panels you had displayed in your fabric dept. the clerk said they were out and was told they were not reordering them, I asked if I could buy the finished panel, Tim (PIC) said they won't sell them until corporate told them to.
I feel that if you have no intention to reorder an item, you should not display them, the Tim (PIC) was very rude when I asked why they were displayed and not selling them.
I would like someone in charge to contact me.
More Hobby Lobby Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Hobby Lobby - return policy 
- Hobby Lobby - i was a victim of hobby lobby employees 
- Hobby Lobby / Gift Card - unwritten return policy 
- Hobby Lobby - awful experience 
- Hobby Lobby - rude employees 
- Hobby Lobby Stores - store manager 
- Hobby Lobby Stores - customer service 
- Hobby Lobby Stores - racial profiling 
- Hobby Lobby Stores - sunny side up bakery products.
- Hobby Lobby Stores - customer service