Hobby Lobby Stores / children's "first book of faith" sewing panel

1 United States

Good Morning!
I have always been very proud of Hobby Lobby, its Christian foundation, and the stand you have taken for righteousness in our Nation. I have always felt happy to support your business when I have made purchases in your stores.

Recently, however, I purchased a sewing project panel (by V.I.P.) which makes into a soft book for a baby/toddler, and was very surprised and disappointed when I went to cut it out. It was the first time I'd read ALL the prayers which were printed on the fabric pages. They were all fine, until the last page! It was a prayer to Saint Christopher for safety in travels, etc!
You've got to be kidding me! REALLY?! That is heresy! According to God's Word, we pray to our Heavenly Father in Jesus Name. We are not to be praying to anyone else, because no one else (dead or alive) is able to hear or answer prayer other than the one and only living God, Who created Heaven and Earth and everything that is in them.
That Hobby Lobby would promote teaching such a prayer to children is very disappointing.
Please be careful what you are buying and make sure you are upholding the truth of God's Word you have so courageously defended.

Sincerely,