Hobby Lobby / employees
I was in your store this afternoon 9/23.
I had a return and when I walked up to the return registers they were closed. There was a sign that said “lane closed” and nobody was around, fine. However there were two registers open so I picked one. The lines were long, again fine. I waited in line for 27 minutes, i noticed while in line that there are several employees that weren’t doing anything. Irritating but I don’t know their job description so that’s fine too.
What really got me was this, it’s finally my turn. I get up there and I tell the lady that I have a return and I wasn’t sure where to go because the return line is closed. She says okay I can return this. Another employee overheard and tells her no you can’t. She calls a manager at this point. Who does not rush to help. Ten minutes it takes her. My cashier explains that I have been waiting for a long time. She says not to me but to the cashier. Returns are line 3 and walks away. She says nothing to me. Are you kidding?! I walked out and honestly, with that kind of customer service from managers, I will not be back.
More Hobby Lobby Complaints & Reviews
- Hobby Lobby - return policy 
- Hobby Lobby - i was a victim of hobby lobby employees 
- Hobby Lobby / Gift Card - unwritten return policy 
- Hobby Lobby - awful experience 
- Hobby Lobby - rude employees 
- Hobby Lobby Stores - lufkin, tx location
- Hobby Lobby Stores - store manager 
- Hobby Lobby Stores - customer service
- Hobby Lobby Stores - racial profiling 
- Hobby Lobby Stores - sunny side up bakery products.