Hobby Lobby / employees

Posted: Sep 23, 2017 by   User
I was in your store this afternoon 9/23.
I had a return and when I walked up to the return registers they were closed. There was a sign that said “lane closed” and nobody was around, fine. However there were two registers open so I picked one. The lines were long, again fine. I waited in line for 27 minutes, i noticed while in line that there are several employees that weren’t doing anything. Irritating but I don’t know their job description so that’s fine too.
What really got me was this, it’s finally my turn. I get up there and I tell the lady that I have a return and I wasn’t sure where to go because the return line is closed. She says okay I can return this. Another employee overheard and tells her no you can’t. She calls a manager at this point. Who does not rush to help. Ten minutes it takes her. My cashier explains that I have been waiting for a long time. She says not to me but to the cashier. Returns are line 3 and walks away. She says nothing to me. Are you kidding?! I walked out and honestly, with that kind of customer service from managers, I will not be back.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Employees

Pl Please check text spelling before submitting a comment
Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree