Hit Web Design formly known as Heritage web design (HIT) / unauthorized charges/taken ownership for things that they don't do, like website design

1 1460 North Moonriver Drive, Provo, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-754-1441/

I have taken the time to read all the complaints on here and I wish I would of read up on Hit Web Design formly known as Heritage web design (HIT) before calling them. I feel your pain. This company did unauthorized transactions on my bank account back in 2009. After giving them my account information I had a really hard time getting in contact with them. Finally when I am able to speak to someone, I told them that I wanted to cancel my account and they gave me a hard time. Then finally they said that my account was canceled and that no money would be taken from my account, then months later money was taken out of my account without my authorization. This company is a Scam!!! BAD BUSINESS!!! BAD NEWS!!! They have went so far as to say that I got my logo from them and my domain name from them which I didn't. I went through 2 different company for that. The most recent thing they are trying to take credit for is : I have Designed a Website for my business and they are saying that they are the ones that did all the work. WHAT KIND OF COMPANY DOES THIS?????????? BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. (HACKER)

Comments

• Hi
      20th of Apr, 2010

It is in our best interest to work with customers who have complaints in order to reach a reasonable and fair resolution and establish a long term business relationship. One of our core values is to demonstrate our respect and commitment to all of our clients. In most cases, we go beyond what is fair for the company to satisfy a displeased client.

If you have a specific complaint or concern, please communicate directly with me at [protected]@hitwebdesign.com or [protected]@hitwebdesign.com.
    Warmest Regards,