Hilton Hotel / Theft

1 720 South Michigan Ave.Chicago,IL.60605Chicago, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 312-922-4400

checked into Hilton on S.Michigan Ave. Chicago, IL.60605. on 9-4-09 at 5:30 pm. Doorman did not watch my luggage on luggage cart. As a result band new HP computer bought on 9-2-09 still in box was stolen. when luggage came to room within 10 minutes computer was missing. when I questioned Doorman he told me he probably turned his back on my luggage. I asked him if he did that to every ones luggage he turned his back and faced the street. In the next two hours I went outside to smoke a cigarette several times to watch him only once for a second did he turn to look at other quests luggage. He could of cared less. If I thought the Hilton would not take care of my luggage I would of never left it with them. They should not hire people that are that irresponsible. Ruined my only day I had in Chicago. Could not sleep all night. very stressful!!! It is now [protected] days later). Still waiting to see if Hilton is going to pay for new computer I had to buy. And waiting to see if my identity has been stolen.

Comments

• Cu
      10th of Sep, 2009

There is much more to worry about in life then to lose sleep over a lap top. And how exactly are you going to lose your identity by getting a laptop stolen that never left box?

• Ly
      25th of Sep, 2009

It did leave the box!! was set up with personal info!!! You must be the person who didn't watch it or stole it!! obviously you need a life to even make a stupid comment like that... And if employees can't do their job then they should not be working there..

19th of Apr, 2010

-Obviously..the rude, obnoxious ###s who insult us for complaining...work there, or are thieves themselves.-If it were their property, I'm sure they'd have a different attitude.-computers aren't cheap, and I promise you, they will never replace your items...or accept responsibility, ..even though their insurance will cover any theft.-In other words...they win twice!