HHgregg / don't buy from hhgregg

1 Indianapolis, IN, United States Review updated:

I ordered a TV during the black Friday sale from Hhgregg. It supposed to arrive on July 12th, 2015. They promised to call me the day before the actual delivery date. However, I didn't received any calls! So, few weeks later I called them myself and asked about where my TV was. Their representative said that it have been delivered. However, I was home all day, and there was no TV. I called them again and the other rep said it will be delivered within few days. On November 14th I contacted Hhgregg and the rep said that the TVs are out of stock. Then, I called on December 21st to check if they have my TV is in stock. I was told that TV that I ordered is discontinuing, so they don't have it anymore.Today is January 15th and still no TV, no refund, no explanation. I ordered it like 6 months ago! How is this even possible? Don't buy from Hhgregg, you will never receive your items.

As
Jan 15, 2016

Comments

19th of Jan, 2016

I brought a double range from hhgregg total was 1800.00 the same burner stopped working the 2nd time being that the serial number is faded they said that they can't fix it. It is a maytag . I called maytag and they said they could not help me either without a serial number I have the model number and they said that couldn't fix it > I have the bill of sale that didn"t count I spent over 5 000 on appliances with them DON'T Buy from them they do not have good customer service!! The employee told me she was busy and she could not help me and hung up the phone on me .Iwill not go back in that store ever again and will tell All my family and friends that they do not treat the customers right .As for maytag I will go Samsung products for now on!!..Good bye HHGREGG AND MAYTAG!!!

• Ed
      17th of Apr, 2016

Get in touch with the Illinois consumer protection board. I don't know the number but you can get them from 411 or the phone book, they are downtown and have an office in Springfield. The will resolve the matter to your satisfaction. They are very good about call backs or getting back in touch with you. I had a similar problem with Circuit City when they were still in business and they got my problem resolved in less than a week. I was arguing with them for 2&1/2 months. They should be able to resolve your problem.

• Hh
      17th of Aug, 2016

I have had the worst experience with this company I would not recommend to anyone I hope they go out of business

• Tj
      25th of Aug, 2016

They treat customers who buy thousands of $ worth of appliances and electronics like dirt, we are no more one!