HH Gregg / awful company
HH Gregg advertised a Toshiba LCD HDTV in the Sunday flyer. Went to the store as soon as they opened that morning to find out that the only one left is a floor display and it isn't for sale. They then steer me to some other models, all at least $300 more than the one advertised. They employed several high pressure sales techniques and acted rather aggressive. Thankfully there is a Frys and Best Buy nearby, so I managed to extract myself from the store, avoiding another salesperson at the door who tried to convince me not to leave without purchasing the TV (not many left, they said, we have the lowest prices, they said).
Imagine my surprise when I found several of the same models at Best Buy and Frys for at least $100 less than HH Gregg. The model I ended up purchasing was only $677 at Frys (HH Gregg had theirs for $899...only one left and you won't find a lower price, they said).
Out of curiosity, I went back a week later to look at DVD recorders after checking prices at several competitors to find the pricing at HH Gregg to be higher and the sales techniques sleazy.
I recommend you avoid HH Gregg, can't think of any reason to shop there as better prices and more pleasant service can be found elsewhere.
More HH Gregg Complaints & Reviews
- HH Gregg - human resources 
- HHGregg, Inc. - misleading extended service plan 
- HH Gregg - mail in rebates! 
- HH Gregg - don't honor price matching policy 
- HHgregg - former employee 
- HHGregg.com - hh gregg’s stainless samsung refrigerator
- HHgregg - all household appliances (range/refrigerator/microwave/dishwasher/washer/dryer/deep freezer)
- HH Gregg - gas range 
- HHgregg - installation of refrigerator water ice maker
- HHgregg - samsung refrigerator