HGTV / tv programming

HGTV seems to have forgotten what made them popular originally. It was the variety and originality of their designers and concepts. At this point Home Depot has more substantive variety on design and decor. We are tired of Joanna Gaines and her [censor] husband as well as the Scott brothers. You have completely walked away from outdoor designs and landscaping which really got us motivated. Tiny houses have proven to be unsafe and a poor investment. Please, Please, PLEASE update your designers and programming as we would love to return to HGTV Binge Watching #Save HGTV !!!

Ka
Dec 26, 2017

Comments

• Su
      1st of May, 2018

Agreed monotonous
    Ive gotten where i do not watch hgtv hardly at all due to only 2 show monopolize the day viewing time.

• De
      11th of Jul, 2018

Why are YOU NOT SHOWING "HOME TOWN" on HGTV. I live in Lakeland, FL., and changed time Direct TV in order to see my most favorite HGTV program, only to learn that you're NOT SHOWING IT ON DIRECT TV ANYEHERE????????!
    WHY IS THIS?????
    PLEASE TAKE...LOVE IT OR LIST IT ... OFF YOUR PROGRAMMING...PEOPLE ARE SICK OF THE DAMN SHOW...ITS RIDICULOUS.
    PLEASE, PLEASE RETURN "HOME TOWN" TO THE AIR.
    My email is: credoangel49@gmail.com. Please send your reply to my email, Please!!!
    Dwanda Milledge