Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company / laptop
I took the HP laptop into Best Buy today since that is where we bought it. They wanted $149 shipping to their service center and then it would probably be shipped out to HP and be denied coverage. They stated that HP is the worst company they deal with on service. They stated that they (HP) would get their hands on the laptop and then deny warranty coverage because it's a broken hinge. So...never again HP. HP you suck! Your service sucks! And your warranty isn't worth the paper it's wrote on. You are a company that has no integrity or honor. Your warranty is a lie!
I've been dealing with this since October. If I send it directly to HP and they determine the broken hing is caused by abuse or user damage they will charge me for repairs. If I deny the repairs they will charge me $99 to get back a broken computer. I've sent picture of the damage and it is clear there has been no abuse or user damage. The damn hing locked up and broke. Laptop was never dropped.
More Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - printer
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - hp 3070a printer
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - officejet pro 6968
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - warranty repair & customer service
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - tech support, cheaply built product, ripping me off, worst customer service ever