Hewlett - Packard / Hp Compaq Nx 7300 / never ending problems
I’ve purchased a HP Laptop (Model: Nx7300, Sr. No. CNU7051G0P, Pr. No. RR585AV). Since my purchase, I’ve started getting recurring problems in various components such as motherboard, LCD panel, DVD ROM, AC Adapter etc. These problems are so frequent that, I’ve to visit the service centre every month or two. These are the description of the various issues that, I’ve faced and got my laptop serviced for the same:
1. Mother-Board replaced once due to the problem with the display driver.
2. CD-ROM replaced along-with the motherboard which has developed some issue because of the motherboard.
3. The rechargeable battery replaced once in the one year time since, the cells are damaged in the charging-discharging cycle.
4. AC Adapter replaced once since, it was not able to support the charging of battery.
5. LCD panel replaced once recently which has developed some display issues.
And, now the LCD panel has again started creating the same display issue due to which the previous LCD panel was replaced a month ago.
Thus, it’s a shame that a reputed company like HP has such defective parts (or may be recycled parts) installed on it’s new systems which needs replacement every now and then. Even worse, it’s been almost three months since, I’ve lodged a complaint for the replacement for the defective part and has not received the said part at the service centre till now!
I’ve contacted the customer service dept. on phone and on mail (Complaint ID: 2115167) but, they’re always giving the false assurance as always that, the said part will reach to the centre asap. The reason quoted for the delay that, the production of my laptop model has been stopped.
It’s very frustrating that, such a kind of response is given by such a reputed company and; the service quality of which is even worse.
I’m not able to use my laptop since three weeks because, the display isn’t working. And, since, I’m a Computer Engg. Student, I need the laptop daily for my assignments and work. Also, for the past three weeks I’ve not been able to use my BSNL broadband service with monthly charges of 900Rs. And, has to go to the cyber café to surf and do my usual work over the net with a hourly charges of 20rs.
I would like to be compensated as Firstly by replaced of the defective part asap. Secondly, for the mental agony / harassment /embarrassment that I’ve suffered during all this period. Thirdly, I would like to be reimbursed for all the extra expenses which I’ve incurred all this period like for the petrol for visiting service centre, my internet bill (for the period of three weeks ) which I haven’t been able to use, the charges for the cyber-café for the entire period.
More Hewlett - Packard / Hp Compaq Nx 7300 Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - warranty repair & customer service
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - tech support, cheaply built product, ripping me off, worst customer service ever
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - hp service 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - Product out of specification
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - laptop hard drive