Hertz Rental Cars / misrepresenting charges
I reserved a car with a estimated quote of $37.49/day for 2 days. When I picked up the car, the cost was going to be $385. When I questioned the amount I was told by the agent that it included $200 which would be credited to my card when I returned the vehicle. When I returned the car and got my receipt, the receiving agent told me that the $200 would be credited directly to my card. Needless to say, I never received the credit and when I contacted Hertz, they claimed my car rental rate was $150.49 a day! It is a complete misrepresentation and a rip off.
More Hertz Rental Cars Complaints & Reviews
- Hertz - verbale fine online 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - incorrect charged of 150€ after 5 months 
- Hertz Car Rental - i'll never rent from them again! 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - traffic ticket in italy 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - visa charges 
- Hertz Car Rental - the payment was not explained to me properly, on how payments would be deducted from my account.
- Hertz 3601 Hillsborough Rd Durham NC - hertz rental location poor customer service
- Hertz - rental car
- Hertz - lost and found returning of items
- Hertz Car Rental - refund