Hertz / poor customer service/ dirty smelly filthy windows

1 Worcester, MA, United States Review updated:

First i had reservation to pickup at Worcester airport on 6/27/2018 got there with no one working at all picked up phone a gentleman by the name of Sam instructed me to go to park ave to pick up a vehicle on arrival they had no Camry waiting so he stuck us in a Nissan drove off drove to my house less than 3 miles away to call Sam up about the god awful smell and a front end noise he tells me he's has nothing else to give and i'm leave that night for an 800 + miles to Stanfields NC. i then called Auburn mass Hertz they tried with no luck on a vehicle. So off to our journey in a smell filthy windows vehicle from you guys at Hertz rental. Now we get to the Carolina drop vehicle one day early to have the gentle i believe his name was Jon don't quote me on that tho he tell me the smell in that car was a pot smell mind you theses are the time's where in but haven't smoked in 20 yrs and to be excused of it I Didn't take it too lightly so everything's fine i pay we leave to received a phone message 2 hours after drop off and paid in full stating the found damage to the front tires and something with the steering again 2 Hours after i was humiliated and accused of smoking in the vehicle now damaging the vehicle. i have notes on file i spoke with a Maiesha which in return took the note's and told me she put me in for a full refund not understanding it could be denied till following up on it to be told that they would only refund me 25% that is not except able it was a dangerous part of our drive where the rain came down so hard the filth on the windows was unbearable had to get off and clean them at 2;30 am in nowhere's land. i'm not one to complain but a large company like yours is going to risk negative comment's or dose it even matter to you who the small folks are who mind help pay your salaries that help's support your families mouths. i'm not asking for to much just what's right and that is nothing less than a full refund. Thank you for you time and i will wait for your response to this matter. Scott Nishan.

• Updated by Scott Nishan, Jul 12, 2018

requesting a full refund see note's

Sc