Hertzcustomer service

I rented a car from the Providence Rhode Island airport which i do all the time! (MEMBER NUMBER [protected]) They first gave me a rental that had a check engine light on that i had to return! When i returned the rental I was charged a "smoking fee" which I feel was because I returned the vehicle for a new one! Then they gave me a rental with an expired Registration.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Providence, RIWhen I called to let them know they told me once more to bring the rental back which I can not do because I was not around by the time I noticed the tags were expired! I had a rental from Budget for 2 weeks prior and only returned it because I am a member of hertz and thought i got a better deal! What a mistake! I called and kept getting told a manager would call me back which NEVER happened and I had to keep calling and explaining over and over! I will never get another rental from here EVER! What kind of company offers zero compensation and refuses to pick up the vehicle if there is a problem? Again Im livid about my experience and will never rent again.

Mo