Hertz Car Rental / overcharged for vehicle
I have called numerous times to speak to a representative regarding my problem with Hertz, and I was told to submit my complaint in writing to you. I appreciate your understanding and your cooperation with this matter.
Rental Agreement #[protected]
Date of invoice: 7/15/2009
Upon arrival with my family of Five, (3 of them children), I was told by hertz that they don't have the vehicle that I had reserved. They also told me that in order to fit 5 People I must rent a different type of car. My original reservation was for a volvo s80 or comparable to fit 5 passengers. How can they tell me that they dont have a vehicle to fit 5 passengers when our contract guarantees a vehicle to be comparable? I was stranded and was given no choice but to take the car that was offered. I was charged an additional $300 and other fees as well. I trusted hertz to stand by thier promise and follow the contract agreement.It was my impression that I was in good hands, especially traveling in a foriegn country, to choose a reputable company.
More Hertz Car Rental Complaints & Reviews
- Hertz - verbale fine online 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - incorrect charged of 150€ after 5 months 
- Hertz Car Rental - i'll never rent from them again! 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - traffic ticket in italy 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - visa charges 
- Hertz - lyft express rental
- [Resolved] Hertz - deceitful behavior
- Hertz Express Drive - service
- Hertz, Hollywood Pepboy's Location - bad and misleading, unfair services
- Hertz - reserved a car and when I got there was told there were none available