Herohonda / engine valve complaint

Hi team,

Complaint vehicle no: th34 h 0344
Vehicle current kilometers:[protected]

This is selvakummar v. P from erode district, tamilnadu state
I want to complaint about the hero honda showroom (msk motors) which is located in erode, tamilnadu.

I was very much interested and my dream bike is to buy splendour plus (silver color). I was making fight with my dad to buy this bike.

I was bought at 9-3-08 and then first six month valve is griped out so it create noise in bike. Every month I show to service they tightened. At last fourth month they this is company problem so we replace place using warranty.

Complaint :
After one month I showed to him again valve noise is arising service man said its regular noise its no problem.

Now I can ride the bike with valve complaint. Now valve noise was raised heavily. Now I showed to service center [protected]). They didn't give any response for me. Then I said using warranty to replace my bike or engine. Then mechanic said manager will approval for do this work. Then I went see the manger but they was in leave. I spend most of my time for service center problems. So this will create lot of problem and lots of problems for me. As soon as please take any action. So again and again I didn't ride the bike with the valve complaint.

Please provide new bike for me or
Please take action to replace new engine.

At some friend ride it and said "herohonda" they can provide damaged vehicle like that to you (selva). So I was very disappointing about hero honda company and that brand name.

Otherwise you need any proof means I will submit to you. Please take replace my bike. This will helpful for my studies.

Thanks,