Hero Honda / Regarding the performance of super splendor
I have been using Hero Honda bikes for the past 9 years. My first bike was Hero Honda Splendor, which served me for 5yrs and6months. Till the time of replacement it gave me 68 km/lit mileage. I never had any problem with that bike. Then I replaced it with super splendor which created lots of complaints from the very first year of my purchase. Within 2 years it incurred me lot of expenditure for repairing it. I am now totally dissatisfied with this bike. There are complaints like weaker bore and oil leakage into the bore there by vehicle releases excessive smoke with sound (crakes), less mileage (46km/lit). And the gear shift is very hard while we are changing the gear, bringing the vehicle to neutral is a big task for me every time, bcoz I have to stand in the gear shift to bring it to neutral.
More Hero Honda Complaints & Reviews
- Hero Honda Pleasure - starting problem 
- Honda Activa - Self Start and Starting Problem 
- Honda Mini Tiller / Cultivator - their CRAP 
- Hero Honda - Poor service! 
- Honda Jazz - having to buy new door locks on five year old car 
- Honda Motor - 2015 honda fit - pre-owned
- Honda Motor - to japan general manager of honda locomotives
- Honda Motor - knocking noises in gear conversion
- Honda Motor - general services
- Honda Motor - honda saudi arabia's dealer rejected my car.