HEB / heb managment & staff

1 2660 Fountain View Houston, TX, United States Review updated:

02/25/10 I went into the HEB at 2660 Fountain View Dr, Houston, TX 77057. There was a red sign posted above the Hormel Party Trays that they were buy one get one. There were no yellow coupons. The cashier refused to give me the advertized buy one get one. I asked for a manager. a store manager Z not only refused to honor the promotion she brought a totally different product (hot Hormel, not a turkey & ham & cheese party tray) and tried to tell me this other brand item - non party tray items (I believe it was crackers and cheese) was the same as a Hormel party tray item. I did not appreciate her refusal to honor her store's promotion nor the dishonesty of pretending that I was speaking about a totally different product and brand. I showed her the red sign that clearly stated it was for the Hormel party tray with turkey and ham and cheddar and Colby cheese. Still refusing to honor the promotion she went to a lady named A, no badge, wearing a hoodie with hands in her pocked that Z claimed was the head manager of the store. Amanda kept saying she wasn't working now, she just came into talk. She continued to refuse to honor the store promotion. She argued with me and spoke ugly to me until she finally honored it and rung me up. She didn't give me a receipt. A man came, B, who said he was the head manager of the store. He said A is a salary employee and therefore she works when she wants and she had come in but then wasn't feeling well and decided to go home. Well Amanda had already stated eight times that she had only come in to talk and was now going home. She didn’t' say anything about being sick. It took 30 minutes and I had to speak to all these different managers to get a promotion they were running honored. The head manager B or the man who claimed he was the head manager said there were no yellow coupons the product rings up as buy one get one. I had to go through so much to buy a meat and cheese tray at a promotional price they clearly advertised right in the store and no one thought there was anything wrong with the cashier and the two managers’ refusal to honor the promotion. If you don't want to be yelled at and have managers refuse to honor their promotions when buying groceries then don't go to this HEB. I contacted the corporte office and they stand behind what occured.

Ca

Comments

• Do
      25th of Jun, 2010

I'm ashamed to say I no longer go to a particular HEB. My son refused to listen to me and decided he would work anyway with a staph infection on his chest and butt. Needless to say, I recommend washing everything you get in a grocery store.