HDFC Life / complaint against hdfc life for misleading and cheating

Pune, India Review updated:

Hello,
Please BEWARE before you even think to take any HDFC policy.

PPR Policy no - [protected]

I have been misled by hdfc life through HDFC agent w.r.t. policy number [protected].

I have paid pemium of 3 years - Rs. 1, 80, 000 excluding service tax

I was informed that If for some reason I have to surrender this policy, I shall get minimum amount of rs. 154, 211 after 3 years.

Same has been stated in a very very very small font on the policy document as well. When I applied for surrender few days back, I was told that value of the same is 70, 128.

I have worked very hard to earn money and I just cannot accept that hdfc life - through HDFC agent and HDFC is cheating me by taking my 3 years instalments.

This is not acceptable. I have been HDFCs customer for very long time and I have never faced any issues with the bank. But this is really intolerable. This is very disappointing HDFC promises to give you the benefits but with such hidden terms and conditions that you are going to regret it for sure.

Please BEWARE before you even think to take any HDFC policy.

A very Disappointed Customer

Dhanashree
dhanashree.[protected]@gmail.com
P.S. – Kindly request you all who faced such issues to raise it in complaint box online even though it might not solve your problem but will help others to be aware of it.

Fi
Apr 13, 2014

Comments

4th of Aug, 2011
    HDFC LIFE - PF AMOUNT DUE FOR 8 MONTHS
    India

HI,

My pf amount was submitted by my last company to the bandra pf office as on 13.12.2010.Pf no-MH/44571/4104.But it is due to credit my account till date.

• Be
      1st of Dec, 2015

Complaint against HDFC Life for Misleading and cheating – Best part is that they don’t even reply your emails.
    Please be careful before you even think to take any HDFC policy.
    I have four policies in my name from HDFC Life: i.e.
    • 13714531 Growth Fund II - HDFC Pension Supreme –SIR UTHA KE JIYO
    • 14655750 - Blue Chip Fund - HDFC SL ProGrowth Super II,
    • 14795225 - Opportunity Fund, HDFC SL ProGrowth Super II,
    • 10518107 Defensive Managed Fund,
    All are in extreme loss. I am writing to them continuously emails for advising me what to do with these policies. But they have not even bothered to reply my mails.
    At the time of selling their policies, their executives comes they misled you and give so much of appreciation and benefits of the product, that you are bound to change your mind and go ahead to enroll yourself. Their representative say that you just sign this policy and rest themselves will fill up the form. Their slogan says ‘SAR UTHAKE JIYO’ but at what cost and how? Their no policy is good at all, they are eating your hard earned money.
    I need to know how they have calculated the policies like I have completed one policy of 10 years i.e. 10518107, on their site as they have mentioned I’m not supposed to get even the amount what I have deposited.
    Even you put your money in your saving account, at least you are sure that your money is safe and you will get interest at least.
    But buying HDFC Life policies you are not going to get the amount what you have deposited leave aside all the benefits which is intolerable and disappointing.
    I have a biggest regret of my life that I have an association with HDFC Life.
    Neera Gupta