HDFC Credit Card Collection Department / abusive calls

India Review updated:
I got a call from HDFC credit card collection department. I made my payment through cheque and not cash which didn't seem favorable to this lady of HDFC. so, she said "Shut Up" to me and banged the phone down!!!

then i called up the collection dept to complaint about this. I had to Speak to 7 People... Had to call 8-9 times as people were not ready to take the complaint and were banging down the phone. I spoke to Ritika, Sunaina (supposed to be the floor manager... who was shouting on top her voice and banged the phone on me!!!), prachi (who was helpful but lied that she was the floor manager!!!) siddarth (wrong name), Anita ( supposedly the real floor manager who also banged the phone down!!!)

The condition of this call center is terrible. I hate to be card holder of this company! Will just call to discontinue my services!

A  24th of Aug, 2010 by
I agree with this.. HDFC collection agency is horrible to deal with.. they are trained to humiliate customers..
I would say to HDFC bank - Please force those customers who intentinally donot want to pay.. why do you torcher the honest customers who want to pay but may get late due to certain unavoidable reasons.. in any case bank is charging late fine, financial charges etc etc.. why the hell customers will listen to harsh words even after paying extreme high charges for the delay.

HDFC Bank Logo HDFC Bank