HDFC Credit Card / worst abusing agent collection

1 India Review updated:

This is inform every one in Delhi phone.no. [protected] hdfc credit card collection. How hdfc credit card payment collections work when Ur hospitalized and u pay after due date, they abused on phone and ur staff(who ever picks the phone) and even threatens u to tarnish Ur image and spread rumors in Ur neighborhood calling every one saying vague/misleading things that u own them a lot money in lacs, even when u don't own them money.Even u always pay on time.

They abused on phone many times to our neighbor & threatens them, ask them to call you. They have the worst person employed in hdfc card collection the girls are worst men too, they just don't listen to any one just threatens and keep calling and abusing every one. At last fed up with harassment and calls i made a complaint to hdfc website and FIR to the police station. Then these calls stopped.

This is the worst ever experience... in my life. I WILL NOT TAKE ANY SERVICES FROM THIS BANK -- HDFC BANK!

If u have the same experience let every one know!!

Regards,
Nisita.

Ni

Comments

Na
  25th of Aug, 2008

ru right ya only hdfc credits card ka nahi hay.sbsay jayda fraud or rong charges icici bank balay lgatay hay.kahtay kuch hy hota kuch or hay.paymant ac may honay kay baad bhee cheak bauns karay hay or late charge lagaty hay or finace charge lagatya hay.or jitni jayda say jayda cheting ho sakay bo kartay hay.

Ni
  24th of Nov, 2008

Long time back in 2003, i opted for HDFC Credit Card Number 4346 7710 0318 0230(The biggest mistake of my Life)...

Every thing was going Okay ..In 2005 my adddress changed as i shifted from Delhi to Pune...I called the HDFC Credit card Customer care Number ..They asked me to verify my company's address ..I used to work with Vcustomer at that time...
I verified my address that i gave while filing the credit card applications ..I told them this is my company address

Delhi
B-1/G-3
Mohan Cooperative Industrial Estate
Mathura Road
New Delhi, India 110044

But that Girl refused that this is the incorrect address.We have some thing else in our records..I told her if you have something else, then please correct it but she refused and said sorry i won't change your address as Yours identification is not verified..

I waited for some months and finally i got the call from the recoery agent of HDFC in that there is some outstanding on this card..I told him the above story and told him that i want to settle this amount ..I dont want to be a defaulter ..I said him that i am ready to pay that i have actually spent on the card as it was not my fault that you guys did not send me the statements at my address as the lady refused to change my address..Something around 17000 was the principal amount at that time...

He told me to pay 20, 000..

I paid him 18, 500 by citi bank cheque Number "665557" -Status Cleared
700 rs were deposited in their local branch in Pune..(have the transcripts with me)..
rest 800 rs i tried to pay at that timeonline, but some how transcattion failed and i was not awrae of that ..I assumed that i am clear.

So No notification was send to me at my address, and their recovery agent t ook my new contact address..

After three years yestrday i got the letter from their advocate that your outstanding is 33000 ruppes...

Can you imagine 800 rs -> got converted to 33, 000 K rupees in 3 years..

i asked the person whose number was mentioned in the letter, that why you guys did not tellme at that time that 800 rs is pending ..Why you guys are coming to me after three years and saying that you need to pay 33, 000 rs ..But that guy abused me and said that you need to pay or bear the consequence...

Defaulter is a person who does not want to pay..I wanted to pay but still i am getting harrassed by these guys..