HDFC Credit Card / settlement of creditcard #4346771007340913

1 India Review updated:

Dear Sir,

My self syed Raisul hasan Rizvi R/o F4, Shaheen bagh Abul fazal Okhla, new delhi.

I was using HDFC credit card# [protected] and due to some financial problems I was not able to make the payment on time. and november-06 I got the settlement from them. I have paid the complete EMI of Rs 4000 everymonth but according to them Rs 500 was unpaid from my end. and without giving me notice they hold my fund from HDFC bank # [protected]

Since I had paid Rs 500 also and I have a acknowledgement copy also.

I received the notice on 26th of july that they are holding fund on same day from HDFC bank.

The contact person no [protected] which is given on notice is not reacheable since i got the notice.

When i speak to HDFC customer care they told me this is not concern to me, after making lot of effort I contacted to Mr Akshaya at credit card recovery departement.

according to him my settlement of card has been cancelled, now i need again do the settlement of previous balance.
Meantime i one cheque of Rs 4083 of personel loan no 1868132 has bounce back due to this.

You kindly advice me what should i do to get the money back from them.

Thanks
Syed R. hasan rizvi
[protected]

Comments

• Av
      6th of May, 2008

I really had a good impression about HDFC bank but i am sorry the impression has changed.

HDFC Bank have put a hold on Rs 20535.00 from my Salary bank account on 04.05.08.(seen by me on 04/05/08) Asked they say it is due to old credit card balance.

Moreover they have not even bothered to give notice to me or any sort of communication to me that they are putting an hold on an amount from my savings bank.

Now enquiring they say it was a old Gold Card on which I have a balance for which Since 4 months i haven't received any statement or email.

I have asked for the documentary evidence for the same but they are not ready to provide any and taking me for a round and delaying everytime I ring them as they believe they have my money at their disposal and they can do whatever they want to do with the amount.

Who will bear the cost of lost opportunity/ lost interest on my hold back amount?

On the other hand if i get my statements emailed accross to this email address i will ensure, i pay it in due course of time.

This tantamounts to cheating under Sec 420 of criminal Act and holding of information uder Right to Information Act.

Request you to help me in this regards.

Avishek Singh

• Ro
      2nd of Sep, 2009

my name is Roop kishore . i have the HDFC credit card 4346772007242018. my credit limit is 15000, now i am not able to pay the whole outstanding 23000, till now i have already paid 9000 and i said for the settlement. and they are not allowing to do so even they are not converting this money to emi as well. i am readly to pay the settlement amount. so sir help me what should i do or do needful for this

Thanks and regards