HDFC / debit amt without intimation

hdfc bank
sir, i m puneet gupta hdfc debited rs 700 from my account without any informatin acctually i have hdfc salary account they converted my acc into saving acc but it should give me the information when i called custmer care it was phatatic u should maitain 10, 000 bal in ur account but without information how can i know that i can maintain this bal rightnow i feel cheated by hdfc bank .it is kind of theft from my acc kindlt give me soln or if i need to go to consumer court i can go plz give me way i will very thak ful to u

N  11th of Aug, 2010 by
Debit amt without intimation
I am Sudhanshu kumar hdfc bank debited rs827.25 from my account
without any information .I have hdfc savings account. when called coustmer care it was phatatic u should maintain Rs10000/-bal in ur ac but without any information amt debited.
so pl reverse my debit amt pl credit
N  11th of Aug, 2010 by
pl adjust debit amt
N  23rd of May, 2011 by
I have opened a new S/Account with HDFC last month. first I never received the customer ID and net Banking password.After repeated applications now I have received net banking password but not the customer Id failing which I am unable to operate net banking. What should I do? should I close my account with HDFC and switch over to some other bank who will provide me the facility at first step.
N  25th of Feb, 2016 by
my father sri rajendra prasad tewari had policy pradhan mantri suraksha bima yojana from hdfc bamk shibpur howrah branch he was died in road accident claim submitted in bank but bank is not co-operating me
N  26th of Feb, 2016 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Dear Customer,

Please mail us the branch details, your policy details, customer id and registered contact number at talktous@hdfcbank.com, mentioning ref id as TTU260216-01 in the subject line. We will check and get back to you.

HDFC Bank Customer Assistance