HDFC Bank Limited / car loan

I reached to HDFC Bank for Car Loan in Ramanujan IT City, Chennai in month of mid Jan 2016. That time Mr. Haider was taking care of my application (Loan Application No: [protected]). Everything was going as smooth like Ice Cream. My loan got approved by Credit Relationship Manager and Mr. Haider was waiting to get vehicle chassis number to disburse the loan amount to Showroom Dealer. Suddenly Mr. Haider left the company and Mr. Vinu join his place. When he (Mr. Vinu) contacted me and stating that I took loan in 2014. I strongly declined that and said if I took loan in 2014, it must reflect in CIBIL Report. Then he said as per our record your PAN Card DOB is not matching with our information again strongly declined and said that your data is incorrect. If you want I can give 10 Std Certificate to prove that your data is incorrect. This whole mess was carried out around a month. At end I got frustrated then I wrote an email to HDFC Talk To Us ([protected]@hdfcbank.com). Finally this group again routed me to Mr. Vinu for the same.

Bi
Mar 18, 2016

Comments

• Hd
      Apr 02, 2016

Dear Customer,
    Please confirm your email id from where you have marked email to us in order to check our records and get back to you.

-Anay