HDFC Bank / customer service

Credit card customer service, India Review updated:

Hello,

I'm meghana, I ve CC from Hdfc. I knw I ve not paid my balance due amout within the mentioned date due to hospitalised reasons tat is ma mistake. 31st i mean today I got ma salary credit n as I work in night shift i was unable to pay d bill. Ur representative called around 7.30 pm n she dnt knw how to talk to the CX, I TOLD HER I will pay the bill tomorrow mrng by 10. She was nt able to understand n she is question me that ur so busy that u dnt ve time to pay and I told to send any of ur rep. near my off. So tat I will pay. N she is ordering me that y should I send .. telling me to send me to my family member. I dnt knw wat kind of service is this. I ve the call record of this. N she is threatening me that she will decreasing my cibil score. She is questioning me that you knw to use the card n u can't pay back.

Frist of all, she is not calling me from bank, she is the third party who is workin for d bank. Before bank give this process to any company, bank or d organisation should teach them how to talk n convience the CX.
If i file a complaint to RBI and police station as harassment with all the proof. I guess you knw wat all the consequences you should face. I need the customer relatioship manger to contact me.

Unfortunately, I do nt ve the option to upload the call record. 3 members how spoke to me were really bad n rude. I ve icici Cc, please check how politely they will speak to the CX n how they request n make us understand.

If HDFC bankers who wnt understand this, will Damaged Reputation, Customer Lifetime Value Drops and you lose ur Best Employees.

I dnt ve teach u people regarding this, but the way she spoke me tat really got hunted and she told me that you dnt 2000 rs pay. Just for 2k I knw people will talk so rude.

When we call customer support call will be recorded for quality but wen they call it will be recorded is it?
Y because u people will not talk quality words. Tats is the reason they give or say that quality statement. At last worst CX support 0 rating is also waste for this.

Me
Jan 31, 2019

Comments

• Hd
      Feb 01, 2019

Dear Customer,

I request you to share your complete concern, credit card number, caller details and your registered contact details to [protected]@hdfcbank.com with ref ID- TTU010219-03 in the subject line. Will assist you better.

-Anay
    HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

• M2
      Feb 12, 2019

I used my debit card in SBI atm(GT Road Ganaur) for the transaction on 6 Feb 2019 (1:20 pm). An Error is occurred when i used my atm( The transaction is declined Due: For the External Decline). But i get sms from the HDFC Bank that 10, 000 rupee has been debit from your account but i didn't get any amount from there. After that i called to customer care and registered my complain for disputed amount which had been deduct from my account.But After the complain i didn't get any sms towards the hdfc bank and my complain no is 1816864.
    I am highly Dispointed from the hdfc customer care service.

Note: If hdfc bank doesn't revert my disputed amount then i wont pay any EMI of my personal loan and credit card payment also.