Having problems with HDFC Bank?

+91 226 160 6161 (Head Office)
+91 796 160 6161 (Ahmedabad)
+91 806 160 6161 (Bangalore)
+91 172 160 6161 (Chandigarh)
+91 116 160 6161 (Delhi & NCR)
+91 406 160 6161 (Hyderabad)
1st Floor, C.S. № 6/242, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai
India - 400013

Complaints & Reviews

deduction of charges

Sir, my customer id is [protected].I was not able to use my saving account since 1 @ half year. As my balance went to minus 3300 for non maintaining average balance On Dec 2018.. So, I went to Branch manager (noonmati branch, Guwahati, Assam). And prayed for waiver of all charges till date... And afterwards my balance became zero... Then I started using my account and deposited 10000...on 26 Dec again my 3600 got deducted for all charges that I got waived while restarting my account... So kindly look forward to this matter..

HDFC Bank_Cares Jan 06, 2019

Dear Customer,

I request you to share your account/customer Id, charges details and registered contact details to [email protected] with ref ID- TTU060119-09 in the subject line. Will assist you better.

HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

solar finance

18 emi k liy sign kiya document but 6 month advance and 12 months emi k liy aapka local agent pressure bana...

Jodhpur Loans

service

G Vinay Kumar
Accno: [protected]

This is regarding the deduction of 800 rupees amount every month from my salaried account...without any information every month they are deducting the amount due to this i am unable to process my transactions on time and with sufficent amount...today i deposited 39400 and i have to pay 39256 credit card amount but after that i try to pay my outstanding amount of 39256, but it is showing insufficient balance...when i checked my account it is showing 38600 due to this i can not made my credit card payment...and in the transcations history it is not showing the deduction of amount, which is not legal..so please do the needful

service

debit card

Hi my Name is Mumtaz khan my cust I'd is [protected] it's been more than 10 days I placed a request for my debit card re issuance but till now I m just in wondering when I will receive it's been the worst customer service experience with Hdfc please re issue my debit card as soon as possible or else I will with draw my accounts from Hdfc I just get otp but never got a dispatching details till now 7 cards has been issued but never got any details where it went may be you guys sent to other planet

HDFC Bank_Cares Jan 05, 2019

Dear Customer,

I request you to share your account/customer Id, complete issue and registered contact details to [email protected] with ref ID- TTU060119-02 in the subject line. Will assist you better.

HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

credit card delivery

Dear Sir/ma'am
I am Sk Akib Parvej, applied for a credit card and which was approved and dispatched on 31/12/2018. And Yesterday a delivery guy from Blue Dart came to deliver the card and he did not deliver . Beacuse address mention in the parcel was 115B Regent colony, The actual address is 115 Regent colony . I was suggested by that guy to request HDFC to write a mail to Bule Dart stating that the guy can deliver the parcel to 115 Regent colony. This is the problem and I am seeking for help from You.

Kindly look into this matter and kindly resolve this issue

Regards

manager and entire staff completely bad behavior

Dear Concern,

Please have a look into the matter we LRM Spices private limited having a handsome turnover with your bank and other too are facing bad experience with entire HDFC staff of Jatheri branch, Sonipat.
Mr. Sushil, Mr. Gajender and Mr. Vikram are the ones.

I am Director - Operations Mr. Kuldeep Singh Chhikara ( [protected] )

Hope you guys help them change there behavior or change the staff.

unnecessary credit card calls

When a person is saying I am not working or not interested, then why your customer service people keep calling from multiple numbers. I have blocked still continously I get calls. It is so irritating. You are spoiling your reputation like this. Please call people who are interested..I have requested multiple times to stop calling me however I get daily.. I mean daily 6 to 7 calls for credit card. If this don't stop I will raise an online police complaint. Again final time I am requesting stop calling me for credit cards.
I have more snapshots to complain legally. Please stop calling me. Improve ur customer service department for God sake. It's harassment.

unnecessary credit card calls

HDFC Bank_Cares Jan 04, 2019

Dear Customer,

We can help with that. Please write to [email protected] the caller details along with your contact details. Mention this Ref No. TTU050119-01 in the subject of your mail so it'll help us track your e-mail.

-Manoj
    HDFC Bank Customer Assistance.

salary account charges

Hi sir, my name is ajay yashwant more. I have salery account in gujarat, ahmedabad navrangpura branch..I...

savings account

I was being assured last year that a policy premium will be debited by sweep in facility but it didn't happen and the amount gets debited from another account, due to low balance ECS returned and there are charges levied from my account, i have been running behind your malad west orlem branch for last two months but there's still the matter is pendind, such is your pathetic service, arrogant staff just interested in selling their products when incomplete information.

HDFC Bank_Cares Jan 04, 2019

Dear Customer,

We can help with that. Please write to [email protected] with your Account No. or Customer ID, along with the charges details & registered contact details with the complete issue. Mention this Ref No. TTU040119-03 in the subject of your mail so it'll help us track your e-mail.

-Anay
    HDFC Bank Customer Assistance.

money transfer :amount deducted from my account but did not received

My account no : [protected] IFSC code : HDFC0000004 This month on 15th of December i have done UPI...

Kolkata Banks

I can't receive money then why deduction create in my account

I m mayur Sharma. I have an account in HDFC bank. I will 2 attamp form BOB ATM in anand.
1 at 2:16 I can't receive money, then I will try
2nd machine with same ATM at 2:17 then I will collect the money.
But why they will diduction both transaction.
I will not received 1st widhrawal.
Then why They will diduction money from my account. Please solve my issue as soon as possible.
And please credit diduction money in my account

closure of loan of 40 lac rupees and deposit of 75 lacs in my account without any intimittion

Dear Sir,
This is Capt Abhay bhardwaj account no [protected] Hdfc bank Juhu Versova branch Mumbai, India.
I am a Imperia customer with HDFC. I would like to bring to your notice that unethical and fraudulent practice have been done to me by the bank.
Mr Uttam who is a personal loan Manager had help me with a personal loan of Rs 40, 00, 000.00 lac INR. Since I have been a very loyal customer. Further more I needed additional 35, 00, 000.00, (thirty five lac) INR.
My loan was approved, but the bank without any intimation or any authorisation., acting upon the will of my personal banker and Mr Uttam. Closed my loan of 40 lacs. Redirected funds to close the loan with the dues and transferred the remaining money to my account.
1) I was not informed that money had been transferred to my account and it kept lying there idel for a month. The interest was borne by me.
2) I was unaware that my first loan was closed without any authorisation.
3) The amount of loan repaid and interest loss due to pre payment has not been submitted to me after repeated reminders.

This is also to inform that I have shifted all my money to ICICI bank as this is a huge loss in trust to such an organisation.
My problem has not been resolved as the branch manager Mr Amit who knows the case has not take any action for the last 7 months after repeated reminders.
My personal banker, Mr Rajesh Yadav phone number [protected] knows that anything in written would go against him has been trying to evade this topic.
Mr utttam. [protected] the main accused is not responding.
This is a classic base of bank fraud, where my money has been handelled by bank individuals without my consent, to close loans and make changes in my personal account.
Kindly look into the matter

it is about credit card irrelevant calls

Hello team,

I am kiran devi (registered contact no:[protected]), hdfc credit card ending with 9118 holder. I want to put complaint regarding a caller from your department, her mobile number is [protected] and other number is [protected]. She talked rudely and forced me that if I will not take the insurance policy she is blocking my card.Further when I called on her number she again said we have already blocked your card and disconnected my call. She has misbehaved regularly which is not leaving a good impression on your credit card holders.

I, therefore, request you to take necessary action towards this rude lady. Otherwise I will charge harassment case on this caller. Wish to hear from you soon.

Thanks and regards,
Kiran devi

unauthorised amb charges

Complaint is reg HDFC bank, branch sec 21 Gurgaon(acct no. :private )for debiting Average Minimum Balance...

Gurgaon Banks

credit card expired (card not received)

Hi, This is to inform you that my Credit card expired on October 2018 and new card send to my old addre...

Chennai Credit Cards

credit card complaint

Dear sir

I am a serving indian army officer. I had opted for a credit card from hdfc bank in the month of july. I have a account in telco branch of hdfc in jamshedpur. My account number is [protected]. But till date I have not received my credit card. Its been 4 months but I have not yet received my credit card. I had plans to go out of the country for some reason which could not materialise due to the non receipt of the credit card. I have changed my plans three times till now. Being in the army I do not have the luxury of changing my leave options so fluidly

To elaborate the entire incident I ordered for a credit card in the first week of july from my home branch of telco in jamshedpur. I was told that the card would be delivered in 15-20 days at my home address. One day I got a sms on my
Registered mobile number that the credit card has been dispatched by courier and will be delivered. Due to some unforseen circumstances, my parents were not present in my given address and had gone out of station.

No courier service gave me a call that we are going to deliver the card at your place or nobody is present at your residence. No one called. Aftera few days I called the bank in telco and they told me that the courier individual went back without delivering as nobody was there at the house, but no one called me on my registered mobile number to check the availabilty at home

I then asked the bank to help me with a solution. They gave me a number and told me to put a sms on that number to re issue the card. I did the same but there was no response and I didnt get my card. My father went to the bank many a times, met the bank manager mr navin sinha, but he never helped and took the matter seriously. He always casually took the case and provided false hopes that the matter will be resolved.

Meanwhile, I kept asking the bank regularly for my card. I spoke to them and they kept telling me that they have initiated the re dispatch of the card but it never came. I was also given a contact of mr raja in chennai hdfc to whom I spoke, but he also did not help me and was trying to take the matter casually

When things went out of hand and the criticality emerged, I took an emergency leave from my duty station and went to jamshedpur in the last week of october to meet the manager mr navin sinha. He told me that it was a mistake on their part and they will rectify it shortly and provide me with my credit card. I came back to rejoin my duty and waited for my card. I callled mr sinha on a regular basis to check on my credit card but he still kept giving me false promises. Initially
He told me that the card will be dispatched by second week of november, but it didnt come. Then he told that will arrive by 19 november, but still it has not arrived.

Now I have to go out on 17 dec on a foreign trip and till date I do not have a credit card. It is a matter of shame for me that I got associated with one of the leading banks of the country but they are not able to deliver me my credit card in 4 months times. I am dejected with the bank and the careless attitude of its employees towards its customers. More so, that me being in the indian army giving my service to the nation, a leading bank of the country not being able to help me with my requirements

I am writing this email with hopelessness as I have lost all the faith on hdfc. It is just to inform you about the hardships which a customer faces and the bank does not help its customers. If the management can help me, I will be very greatful as I need the credit card urgently. If no, I will close my account with hdfc and maintain no ties in future and will also recomend my near ones of not maintaining any ties with hdfc citing this incident

Will request for an early reply and urgent action, so that I can take my decision of applying for a new credit card with some other bank so that I get a credit card in time before I leave for my foreign trip

Major sunil

1305 rs was debited from my hdfc account without any transaction and information

Dear sir / madam, I vanjarapu santhoshi rupa having an account in hdfc bank at jagadhamba branch...

I have applied for personal loan on the 3 oct yet my loan is not disbursed and i'm an existing customer and yas has availed loan before too.

Everyday my loan has some of the other problem while disbursing and the official do not respond.Every now and...

1 comment Mumbai Loans

negative balance to be cancel

Hi, Good morning sir how are you today? My self MOHAMMED SABER NTI account holder. Sir I would like to...

fraudulently applied credit card on my name

I want to launch complaint against HDFC Bank, Narsinh center, Pune. I went to the bank on 17/11/18, to apply for easy shop debit card. I clearly informed bank employees that I want a debit card. They took my signature on an application form and processed HTP for it. I was told that debit card application has been filled and I will get it in few days. I have received an email and sms stating that credit card has been issued on my name. This is a clear case of fraud. Without my knowledge the concerned staff member has applied credit card for me just to achieve her monthly target. As per RBI guidelines no bank can force customers to avail credit or debit card facility. I would also like to inform you that I should not be charge for this credit card. Pls take a note for this.