HDFC Bank / Credit Card Department / unfriendly and rigid rules!
I have a HDFC International Gold Card and needed a personal loan against my card. Since I used the full credit limit of my card, I had to pay 25% of my credit limit in order to get my loan sanctioned. After the payment I called the credit department to send me an up to date card statement as needed for the loan. But the personnel (Preeti Sengupta) told flat on my face that there is nothing that she could help me with before my next statement date, which was another 25 days later. Unfortunately I needed the loan immediately and couldn't wait that long. It was a bitter experience of how unfriendly a bank could be to it's customers.
More HDFC Bank / Credit Card Department Complaints & Reviews
- Smartpay, HDFC - deactivate facility 
- HDFC Home Loan - agreement fooling customers 
- HDFC Bank Ltd - releaving and full and final settlement of my providend fund and pending salary 
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan - delay in the processing 
- HDFC Bank Atm Debit Card - atm txn declined, money debited from sb nre a/c of hdfc bank 
- HDFC BANK - About collection department 
- HDFC BANK - Poor Poor Poor branch service
- HDFC BANK - Credit card Bills 
- HDFC BANK - deduction of money from my credit card without information 
- HDFC BANK - credit card