HDFC Bank / Credit Card Department / unfriendly and rigid rules!
I have a HDFC International Gold Card and needed a personal loan against my card. Since I used the full credit limit of my card, I had to pay 25% of my credit limit in order to get my loan sanctioned. After the payment I called the credit department to send me an up to date card statement as needed for the loan. But the personnel (Preeti Sengupta) told flat on my face that there is nothing that she could help me with before my next statement date, which was another 25 days later. Unfortunately I needed the loan immediately and couldn't wait that long. It was a bitter experience of how unfriendly a bank could be to it's customers.
More HDFC Bank / Credit Card Department Complaints & Reviews
- HDFC bank Credit Card - late fee charges 
- Smartpay, HDFC - deactivate facility 
- HDFC Home Loan - agreement fooling customers 
- HDFC Bank Ltd - releaving and full and final settlement of my providend fund and pending salary 
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan - delay in the processing 
- HDFC Bank - deactivate my credit card
- HDFC Bank - atm failure and money deducted from account even after transaction get declined
- HDFC Bank - auto loan
- HDFC Bank - return of money stuck on gateway
- HDFC Bank - application for infinia card