HDFC bank Credit Card / Harrassment on phone by a tele caller

1 India Review updated:

I have a hdfc bank credit card. I have use this card 3-4 months before. I have purchase diesel for my official use. Last two months I m not able to pay the dues of the bank due to some losses in my business. In jan. Month I recd. A call from your rajouri garden branch bank/collection agencies regarding the payments of the above card. In reply I said pls. Send the executive to collect the payment. A boy called "rahul" is in contact with me. Next day I recd. A call from the same office. This time a lady speaks to me & asked me whether I can pay the amount or not & she is using abuse language. She is also making a calls in my neighbours & using abuse language against them.
For that my neighbours lodge a complaint against your office contact no. I have also lodge a complaint against the nos. Of your rajouri office. Then I again recd. A call from rahul & he was using abuse language & I also use abuse language agt. Them. I cant remember the lady name. Then nobody comes & I deposit the minimum payment i. E rs.1100/-cash in janak puri branch agt. My credit card. This month again I recd. A call from same lady & I said that I m out of station, I will be back on saturday i. E. On 23.2.08 then u can call me on saturday & collect the payment. On saturday I recd. A call from that lady at appox.2.00 p. M. That whether I send the executive for collect the payment. In reply I said that mam yet I have not reach my home, you can send your executive on monday & collect the amount. After that she becomes angry & again using abuse language. After that I recd. A call from same office on 27.2.08 at appox.2.30 pm a called swati, I said mam right now I m driving pls. Call me after 15-20 minutes & collect the dues. She said ok. But that old lady again calls at my residence no. And she was shouting on my mother by using abuse language.
Today again I recd. Call from swati, she is talking in a very beautiful way with me regarding the dues. I said send ur executive & collect the dues & the collection boy already collect the dues.

I dont know how u people are mainting a good relation with the customers who are using abuse language agt. The customers. I also can use abuse language agt. That lady, but I cant.

Pls. Take neccassary action against rahul & that girl.
Pls. Do the needful or may u can loose the mkt.

Thanx

Comments

24th of Apr, 2008

i am using the credit card for past 8 month but the service provide by the bank is really worst. the charges they are putting unnecessarily, also they do not know how to behave with the customer, whenever i not given my amount, one lady name
    mhamsa she called me and told some words that is not tolerate by anyone, also other banks are giving best service the charges are also low, not much charges, but they are putting unnecessary charges to the customer, i already send 4 fax letter but they are not sending any response to the customer, bcz they are bank people
    they giving lot of pain to the people, if any bank will do like that then why govt not
    taking serious aginst them.

if i am not getting proper response i will made a case against them, so anyone please
    support to proceed with my activity.

• Ta
      16th of Sep, 2008

because, i want settelment

• Ta
      16th of Sep, 2008

i am very harrashed.because, iwant settelment

• Je
      24th of Sep, 2008

Sachin Chugh,

I would suggest you to contact MACCAAN ( Moment against credit collection agony and Nuisance ). This organisation is formed to liberate the people from the multinational banks collection harassment .

They deal with all kinds of unsecured /secured loans and help the common layman to come out of the credit clutches.
    Pls visit the website :www.maccaan.com for further information on this .

This looks like a boon to the people who are stuck on the hands of the international banks .

• Ra
      30th of Sep, 2008

I have received the cerdit cards 3 month before, but i haven't received passdword till now. For that i have done the follow up with the call centre people, but no reponse.. i have get.

Dear Team my request is this do the needfull at the earliest.

• Di
      6th of Oct, 2008

hi
    my name is dinesh kumar.and simply want to know that if the customer account is running one payment behind..that means they give us the threaten call for the lady of the house and trying to kill elder brother if do not make a payment of RS 1790...is this the rule of the bank or the proper training was provided by the HR. I really do not have idea...such a harassment..

15th of Oct, 2008

I have no Credit card of HDFC BANK. Why you send sms on my mobile no.9822103726. Firstly you check the name of Card Holder & Cell No. ask to card holder against mobile no. why you given wrong number.

I requst you don's send SMS again & again.

• Ac
      24th of Nov, 2009

Welcome to the club.. see, the biggest mistake you did was actually deal with HDFC, and now repent with your peace, and your mental health ..

life will never be the same again, if you are a customer of hdfc, and by any chance, some emergency comes and you skip a payment or two. They will make you realize that you are the most pathetic person on earth, who should curl in your shell and die.

• Ki
      18th of Dec, 2015

i m the customer of HDFC Bank from last 5 + year & using credit card from 4 years..i getting calls from bank for the due amount from last 3-4 days ..
    Today Miss Neha called me for the payment i told her that the payment will be done today end of the day But the way she is talking is very very rudely & very insulting... After this payment i m going to cancel this card due to this type of services..
    I m going to make the strong complaint against Miss. Neha ( Pune- Bund Garden Branch ) for this in consumer court. If you can take any strong action against her please do the needful. as per the HDFC Bank services she is not good resources for the Bank.
    I want this neha madam out of the system asap.