HDFC bank Credit Card / payment issues!

India Review updated:
4.45
I have made a payment os Rs 3000.00 Cash in Madurai Branch for my Credit Card. But that payment was not reflected in my Card Account. So the Customer Care Guys asked me to send a fax for Requesting to revert the cash with the Challan Copy ans so i send the fax and confirmed with those guys whether they received the Fax also. They confirmed that the amount will be reverted within two working days but still its not reflected and now i contacted the customer care guys and asked about the request raised by me and now they told that to resend the Fax once again and it was totally frustrating me.

Comments

Mo
  3rd of Apr, 2008
To Manager HDFC,

My name is Mohd Irfan Khan and I using your Bank’s Credit Card, Here is my Credit Card Number (4346-7810-0281-6288)

This is with reference to the Credit Card Bill of March,

As per my purchase and payment, it should be around INR 3, 060.00, however the bill which has been sent to me is INR 3, 847.00 and it is not satisfactory for me and I will not pay this amount at any cost,

So it is a humble request to adjust this amount and send me the updated bill on my Email ID: irfankhan9@gmail.com so that I can make the payment.

As far as any finance charge or Mini Card Fee is concerned, I will not pay these amounts in any case, because I was not told about these things ever.

If any information you need, feel free to call me or mail me.

Thanks & Regards,

Mohd Irfan Khan
H No: 20, Sarai Jullena,
Near New Friends Colony
New Delhi 110025
Je
  24th of Sep, 2008
Panndiarajan K,

I would suggest you to contact MACCAAN ( Moment against credit collection agony and Nuisance ). This organisation is formed to liberate the people from the multinational banks collection harassment .

They deal with all kinds of unsecured /secured loans and help the common layman to come out of the credit clutches.
Pls visit the website :www.maccaan.com for further information on this .

This looks like a boon to the people who are stuck on the hands of the international banks .
Cs
  16th of Dec, 2008
this is srinivas from hyderabad
regarding my jumbo loan account no 4346770000110711
i have droped the cheque for the instalment amount in the atm branch vide sbi cheque no 710170 dated 23 nov my due date is 26 nov 08 so far i have not ever defaulted myself in payment in spite of your end receiving the cheque you have asked me to pay the so callled financial charges of Rs 16.54 though my fault you have not mentioned through your call center
i come to know that you are in receipt of this above said cheque
and also i request you to give the details of my loan schedule of payments so far i paid and the dues
i protest to pay the above said fininancial charges as mentioned by your bank
thanks and regards
srinivas.c
Va
  11th of Sep, 2009
To Manager HDFC,

my name is mrs.bela sharma i am using your bank credit card, my credit card num is ( 5243 6811 0096 1609 ) .

Its my request to you that late fee is charged of 5 months, is very high . iI request you to give me the vavour and i cant aaford the late fees, and i will give the rest of my payment as fast as i can .. so please give me the vavour on late fees .

thanking you