HDFC bank / application for credit card
The Credit card Manager
Ref : Application for Credit Card
I have applied for a Credit Card to your HDFC Roorkee branch, my a/c no is [protected].
I had provided all the required documents (copy of PAN card as photo identity proof, copy of Passport as address proof) as requested by the bank representative and was assured that I will get the SILVER card.
There was a phone call from HDFC bank for verification of my particulars but after that when I contacted the bank they said that my credit card is declined by the Chennai office, on asking for the reason for that they did not give any specific answer.
Therefore I request your good self, that on what reason my application for credit card is rejected.
Looking forward to an early response.
More HDFC bank Complaints & Reviews
- HDFC bank Credit Card - late fee charges 
- Smartpay, HDFC - deactivate facility 
- HDFC Home Loan - agreement fooling customers 
- HDFC Bank Ltd - releaving and full and final settlement of my providend fund and pending salary 
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan - delay in the processing 
- HDFC Bank - undue deduction of funds
- HDFC Bank - relating security guard 
- HDFC Bank - relieving letter emp code m3528 
- HDFC Bank - credit card
- HDFC Bank - unauthorised transactions